Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Korea Trip Summer 2014: Part 1


Over the summer of 2014, I was lucky enough to visit South Korea. 
I wanted to share my trip and maybe encourage some to visit there!
Hope you enjoy my little documentary in images! 

I first visited Hongdae where I visited Bau House, a dog cafe. 
It is free to play with the dogs, as long as you purchase an item from the cafe. 
Hence, I purchased a Peach Ice Tea drink. It was a little on the expensive side for a Peach Ice Tea, however, seeing the cute little dogs...it was worth it. 






All the dogs were so lovable and I didn't want to leave the cafe. 
SOBS, I wanted to keep all the dogs...

The next day, my family and I visited Petite France, where they filmed popular K-dramas like, 
My Love From Another Star. 
Petite France is a wonderful location to take pictures and I was quite jealous to see Korean couples taking selcas and wearing matching outfits. Couldn't bare the cuteness!!!



Tickets:
Adults: 8,000 won
Teenagers: 6,000 won
Children: 5,000 won

At the end of the day, we went to a cute restaurant located inside an immobilized boat. 
I don't recall the restaurant's name, but their Donkatsu (Pork Cutlet) was the best. 
Staring at the picture, I kinda crave some right now...


That's all for Part 1!
To be continued...


6 comments:

  1. ohh so sweet post!
    Thanks for sharing~
    follow back~ My new post♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!
    I think your blog is very cute! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. kT am jealous of ur vacation!!!! Korea looks awesome!!! take me there one day, ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF COURSE ILL TAKE YOU!!! We'll go to a Hello Kitty Cafe together as well T__T

      Delete
  4. The dogs are so cute especially the brown one.It looks like a sheep in brown of course.That Petite France is one of my favorite places to go in Korea someday.I just hope I'll meet Do Min Joon when I go there lol~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sound like a fun (and cute) trip!! ^^

    - Suji ❤

    ReplyDelete